|Address||6 Millbrook Court, Derrymacash, Lurgan|
|Price||Guide price £149,950|
|Style||Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow|
|EPC Rating||D64/D64 (CO2: D56/D56)|
A beautifully presented semi-detached chalet bungalow situated within a much sought after residential development in the village of Derrymacash. Internally the property has been recently modernised and refurbished throughout offering bright, well proportioned and deceptively spacious living accommodation. The property is within walking distance to all village amenities with Tannaghmore Gardens, Craigavon Lakes and Oxford Island close at hand, and only a few minutes distance of M1 motorway. Immediate view is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances / Dinette area
• Lounge with feature fireplace incorporating high output back boiler
• Three double bedrooms
• Two new bathroom suites to ground floor & first floor
• New pvc double glazed windows & exterior doors
• Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
• Spacious enclosed rear gardens & driveway
• Extremely popular & convenient residential location / Viewing recommended
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – Laminated wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, storage space under staircase.
LOUNGE – 18’2x12’3 Feature cast iron fireplace with hand painted surround incorporating high output back boiler, cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN / DINETTE AREA – 21’3x8’4 Shaker style fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, glass display cabinet, wine rack, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, convector oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, Indesit dishwasher & tumble dryer, larder/cloakroom, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BATHROOM – 12’x9’ at widest point Luxury family bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, walk-in electric shower, double basin vanity unit with feature wall mirror, low flush wc, two heated towel rails, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 – 14’2x12’ Contemporary fitted furniture, built-in wardrobe.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Velux window, power points.
BEDROOM 2 – 14’x11’10 With storage space to eaves, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 3 – 12’5x11’ Built-in wardrobe with double doors, two velux windows.
BATHROOM – Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, laminated wooden flooring, velux window.
• Gardens to front laid in lawns with maturing shrubs
• Enclosed gardens to rear laid in lawns with boundary fencing & patio area
• Outside lighting to front & rear / Water tap
• Tarmac driveway with garage space