|Address||44 Avondale Manor, Craigavon|
|Price||Guide price £125,000|
|EPC Rating||D60/D60 (CO2: E52/D58)|
An attractive three bedroom semi-detached villa with conservatory, offering bright and well proportioned family living accommodation. Internally the property is deceptively spacious and comprises of: lounge, white fitted kitchen, separate dining room and conservatory. First floor accommodation includes three double bedrooms and white family bathroom suite. The property is situated within an extremely convenient and popular residential development and only walking distance to Rushmere shopping centre, Craigavon Lakes, new Craigavon Leisure Complex and minutes driving of M1 motorway.
* White fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Lounge, dining room, conservatory (3 receptions)
* Three double bedrooms
* White 4 piece bathroom suite
* Spacious enclosed gardens to front, side and rear
* Oil fired central heating
* White pvc double glazed windows
* Popular & extremely convenient residential location
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL - Walk-in cloakroom under staircase.
LOUNGE – 15’8x14’6 Granite fireplace with wooden surround, feature bay window.
KITCHEN – 11’3x10’0 White fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, free standing cooker, integrated fridge freezer, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, access to dining room.
DINING ROOM – 9’10x9’10 Glazed double doors leading into conservatory.
CONSERVATORY – 13’3x8’3 Tiled flooring, wall lighting, panelled radiator, patio doors leading to enclosed gardens.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 - 13’5x11’3 Panelled radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 – 11’3x10’0 Panelled radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 3 – 10’2x9’10 Panelled radiator, carpeted.
BATHROOM – 10’3x7’0 White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, walk-in electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
• Gardens to front & side laid in lawns with shrubberies & boundary fencing
• Enclosed gardens to rear with paved patio area and boundary fencing
• Stoned driveway & outside lighting