|Address||42 Mourneview Street, Portadown|
|EPC Rating||E48/D58 (CO2: E41/E50)|
An extremely well maintained three bedroom mid-terrace home situated in a convenient location only minutes from town centre amenities
* Extended three bedroom mid terrace property
* Well presented & maintained to a high standard
* Excellent first time purchase / Buy to let opportunity
* Spacious through lounge with feature fireplace
* Oak style fitted kitchen with integrated appliances / Utility room
* Three bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes)
* Coloured three piece family bathroom suite
* Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
LOUNGE – 20’x13’ (at widest point) Feature tiled fireplace incorporating high output back boiler, laminated wooden flooring, cloakroom under staircase.
KITCHEN – 13’7x8’1 Oak style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven & electric hob, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 – With range of fitted robes, built-in wardrobe, laminated wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2 – 10’5x8’3
BEDROOM 3 – 7’1x6’6
BATHROOM - Coloured suite comprising of corner bath with wall mounted shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls.
Utility room (8’2x6’3) with range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
Enclosed rear yard