|Address||405 Ballyoran Park, Portadown|
|EPC Rating||E54/D66 (co2: E47/D61)|
A rare opportunity to purchase a well maintained two bedroom bungalow. The property is convenient to many local amenities including schools, shops & only a short stroll through the award winning People’s Park to the town centre and train station.
* Excellent first time purchase / Buy to let / Retirement property
* Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
* White three piece bathroom suite
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Enclosed gardens to front & rear / Store
* White pvc double glazed windows
* Oil fired central heating
* Popular & convenient residential location / Viewing recommended
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL - Tiled flooring, glazed door leading to:
LOUNGE – Feature fireplace with wooden surround incorporating coal effect electric, wooden flooring, tv point, telephone point.
REAR HALLWAY – Tiled flooring, hotpress, access to roofspace.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA – White fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit, free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine, tv point, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 – 11’2x10’7 Built-in wardrobe, laminated wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2 – 9’9x7’4 Built-in wardrobe, laminated wooden flooring.
BATHROOM – Comprising walk-in electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, contemporary tiled walls & flooring.
Enclosed gardens to front laid in lawns with maturing shrubs & boundary fencing
Spacious enclosed rear yard with shrubbery