|Address||40 Metres North Of 222 Charlestown Road, Lurgan|
|Price||Guide price £140,000|
|Land type||Building Site (with OPP)|
|Planning||Outline Planning Permission|
BUILDING SITE WITH APPROXIMATELY 10 ACRES OF AGRICULTURAL LANDS
* Approximately 10 acres of agricultural lands (one block)
* Building site with outline planning permission (application no: LA08/2017/1003/O)
* Building site extending to approximately 0.5 acres
* Lands currently in pasture
* Convenient rural location with easy access of Portadown, Craigavon, Lurgan & M1 motorway
From Carn Industrial estate turn left onto the Charlestown Road. Travel along the Charleston Road for approximately 2 miles. Turn left onto the road adjacent to 224 Charlestown Road, the lands and site are located at the top of the hill on the left hand side.
Telephone appointment through agent.