|Address||32 Ballyoran Park, Portadown|
|Price||Guide price £92,000|
A beautifully presented end townhouse occupying probably one of the largest corner sites in the popular Ballyoran Park area of Portadown, convenient walking distance of local schools and only a short stroll through the award winning People’s Park to the train station and town centre amenities. The property represents an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer.
* Spacious entrance hall with walk-in cloakroom
* Oak style fitted kitchen with dining area
* Lounge with feature rustic brick fireplace
* Three well proportioned bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
* White three piece family bathroom suite / Separate wc
* Oil fired central heating / White pvc double glazed windows & exterior doors
* Extensive fully enclosed manicured gardens to front, side & rear laid in lawns with maturing shrubberies
* Excellent opportunity for the young family or first time buyer / Viewing highly recommended
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – White pvc front door with double glazed side screens, wooden flooring, telephone point, walk-in cloakroom.
LOUNGE – 14’7x11’3 Feature rustic brick fireplace with wooden mantle & tiled hearth, laminated wooden flooring.
KITCHEN / DINETTE –19’6x8’6 Oak style fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tile effect vinyl flooring.
REAR ENTRANCE HALL - White pvc door, storage under staircase.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, ventilation system.
BEDROOM 1 – 11’4x10’10 Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage.
BEDROOM 2 – 13’3x8’6 Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage, laminated wooden flooring, tv point.
BEDROOM 3 – 8’5x8’5 Tv point.
BATHROOM – 6’5x5’6 White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Large corner site
Fully enclosed extensive gardens to front & side laid in lawns
Mature shrubberies, plants & trees
Enclosed paved area to rear / Garden shed
Outside lighting & water tap