|Address||239 Charles Street, Portadown|
|Price||Guide price £74,950|
|EPC Rating||D68/D68 (co2: D65/D65)|
A three bedroom semi detached property within a convenient residential area of Portadown, minutes walking distance of local schools, shops, leisure facilities and approximately 0.5 miles of town centre amenities.
* Oak style fitted kitchen
* Open plan lounge / dining room
* Lounge with feature marble fireplace
* Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Coloured three piece bathroom suite with wall mounted electric shower
* Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
* White pvc double glazed windows & exterior doors
* Excellent buy to let investment opportunity
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – White pvc front door, tiled flooring.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM –
LOUNGE – 12’7x10’2 Feature marble fireplace with mahogany mantle incorporating high output back boiler, wooden flooring.
DINING ROOM – 12’2x8’8
KITCHEN – 12’6x7’4 Oak style fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, glass display cabinet, Beko oven, corner extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
1ST FLOOR LANDING –
BEDROOM 1 – 12’4x9’3 Built-in wardrobe, hotpress.
BEDROOM 2 – 10’5x9’8 Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 – 8’10x6’10 Built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOM – 8’7x7’4 Coloured three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower & side screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls.
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Garden shed / Outside lighting & water tap
Tarmac driveway with space for garage