|Address||18 Tarsan Lane, Portadown|
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached country cottage on a site extending to approximately 1.5 acres situated within a much sought after location
* Detached cottage with range of outbuildings
* Set on a site extending to approximately 1.5 acres
* In need of modernisation
* Potential for replacement dwelling subject to planning permission
* Situated in an idyllic country setting with beautiful gardens
* Extremely convenient and much sought after residential location
* Located 0.4 miles to the M1 motorway network at the Carn roundabout providing easy access
routes to Lisburn, Belfast and Dungannon
* Minutes driving distance of Portadown, Lurgan & Craigavon
* Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, two reception rooms & two
* Solid fuel central heating
* Extensive mature gardens to front, side & rear laid in lawns / Rear paddock area
* Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE PORCH – Tiled flooring, panelled radiator.
LOUNGE – 15’8x14’9 Feature tiled fireplace, stained wooden flooring, panelled radiator.
DINING ROOM –15’9x10’7 Feature tiled fireplace with mahogany mantle, tiled flooring.
KITCHEN – 15’8x8’5 Fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, Rayburn royal stove, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 – 11’10x8’3 Laminated wooding flooring, panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 2 – 12’8x9’10 Panelled radiator.
Gated entrance & concrete driveway
Extensive enclosed gardens to front & side laid in lawns
Range of out housing to rear
Water pump & paddock area