|Address||175 West Street, Portadown|
A stylish three bedroom semi-detached home with workshop & garage representing an excellent investment opportunity or any prospective purchaser looking to run a small business from home
• Three bedroom semi-detached property
• Detached garage with power & lighting (21’7x13’5)
• Workshop with power & lighting (23’7x15’9)
• White pvc double glazed windows & exterior doors
• Gas fired central heating
• Prominent & convenient location only minutes walking distance of all town centre amenities
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM – 20’2x10’ Feature wall mounted coal effect electric fireplace, cornice ceiling & centre rose.
KITCHEN – 15’7x7’9 Contemporary white fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, integrated oven & electric hob, extractor fan with stainless steel canopy, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BATHROOM – White suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower & side screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tongue & groove ceiling with recessed lighting.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 – 15’8x9’3 Laminated wooden flooring, panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 2 – 10’4x9’2 Panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 3 – 7’x6’4 Laminated wooden flooring, panelled radiator.
• Enclosed gardens to front & side laid in lawns with boundary hedging
• Raised decked area to rear
• Workshop (23’7x15’9) with power points, lighting & access to garage
• Garage (21’7x13’5) with up & over door, power points & lighting
• Outside lighting & water tap