|Address||16 Mill Street, Gilford|
|Rent||£400 / month|
|Rates||Paid by Tenant|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
A deceptively spacious commercial unit previously used as hairdressing salon. The property occupies a prominent position in the village of Gilford with a high volume of passing trade.
* Accommodation comprises of Reception area (12'9x8'6), Studio (25'x12'), Kitchen, Cloakroom, toilet facilities & stores
* Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
* Oil fired central heating (not tested)
* Roller shutter to front
* Suitable for retail / offices
* Excellent opportunity for start-up business
* Convenient parking facilities
Reception - 12'9x8'6 Panelled radiator telephone point.
Studio - 25'x12' Suspended ceiling, panelled radiator, worktops.
Kitchen - Range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
Room 1 - 8'6x6'
Room 2 - 8'7x8'
Cloakroom - 7'5x5'7