|Address||15 Byrnes Rampart, Derrytrasna, Lurgan|
|Price||Guide price £395,000|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached country residence set on a large site and situated within a picturesque rural location, convenient to many local amenities and a short driving distance of Lurgan, Craigavon and M1 Motorway. The property benefits from an additional five acres of ground to the rear which includes a paddock area, large tropical fish pond, extensive woodlands and garage / workshop. The property is approached through an electric gated entrance onto a sweeping driveway and provides extensive parking facilities. Internally the property offers bright and generous family living accommodation with many fine features which will become apparent upon internal inspection.An early viewing is highly recommended.
* Impressive country home in a convenient rural location
* Surrounding paddock area with tropical fish pond & woodlands extending to approx. 5 acres
* Generous living accommodation extending to approx. 3200 sq ft
* Floored roofspace easily adaptable to provide an additional 650 sq ft of living accommodation
* Entrance hall with feature oak staircase leading onto gallery landing
* Traditional oak kitchen with integrated appliances & granite worktops, open to a casual dining &
* Rear entrance hallway, utility room & wc off
* Lounge with feature fireplace & oak flooring
* Family room with feature fireplace & oak flooring
* Four double bedrooms (master with ensuite facilities)
* White family bathroom suite with free standing bath & walk-in shower
* Oak internal doors & 8 inch skirting boards
* Wood burner providing hot water & heat
* Oil fired central heating
* Garage / workshop with roller door approx. 1100 sq ft
* Oak style pvc double glazed windows & exterior doors
* Electric gated entrance leading onto sweeping driveway with extensive rear parking facilities
* Extensive gardens laid in lawns with maturing trees
* Convenient to many local amenities & a short driving distance of Lurgan, Craigavon & M1
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Oak style PVC door with stain glass side screens, oak balustrade staircase leading onto spacious gallery landing.
LOUNGE – 17’10x16’4 Feature cast iron fireplace with oak surround & black granite hearth, oak flooring, recessed lighting.
FAMILY ROOM – 16’4x15’4 Feature cast iron fireplace with oak surround & tiled hearth, oak flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH SPACIOUS DINING & FAMILY AREA - 33’4x15’0 Traditional oak kitchen with extensive range of high & low level units, glass display cabinets, , Belfast sink, American style fridge freezer, Range Master cooker with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, centre island, granite worktops, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed lighting, French pvc doors from the family area leading to rear.
UTILITY ROOM – 8’10’x5’5 Fitted worktops, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
REAR ENTRANCE HALL - With pvc door, tiled flooring, cloakroom, wc off comprising low flush wc & pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting.
GALLERY LANDING – 30’x13’ Feature window with panoramic views overlooking surrounding countryside.
MASTER BEDROOM – 18’2x16’4 With ensuite facilities comprising of walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, recessed lighting, tiled walls, tiled flooring, TV point, telephone point.
BEDROOM 2 – 16’4x15’10 Recessed lighting, TV point, telephone point.
BEDROOM 3 – 15’6x13’8 Built-in wardrobe with double doors, recessed lighting, TV point, telephone point.
BEDROOM 4 – 15’2x13’2 TV point, telephone point, staircase leading to floored roofspace providing additional living accommodation extending to approx. 650 sq ft.
BATHROOM - 12’7x9’4 White family bathroom suite comprising of freestanding bath, walk-in shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, walk-in hotpress with double doors, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
FLOORED ROOFSPACE – 42’0x 15’6 Fully floored with power points & lighting, panelled radiators, gable windows, storage space to eaves.
GARAGE / WORKSHOP – 42’x26’ Roller door, power points, lighting, woodburner & oil fired burner.
Gated entrance leading onto driveway with vehicular access to rear
Extensive gardens laid in lawns with maturing trees
Approx. 5 acres of ground to rear of property comprising of paddock with coarse fish pond & extensive woodlands